All passengers please VIEW and sign our participation form prior to arrival.
For your safety, comfort and convenience below are helicopter safety briefing cards.
- Flights take off from our conveniently located offices at the Atlantic Executive Terminal, John Wayne Airport - 19711 Campus Drive, Ste 260, Santa Ana, CA 92707
- Please be at our office a minimum of 15 minutes PRIOR to the scheduled flight time
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday 10am to 5pm. If we do not answer, please leave a message and we will call you back within 24 hours (usually sooner)
- Flight Hours: Thursday – Monday 11am to Sunset (weather permitting/ as available) Call for after-hours/ additional availability
- Reservations suggested/ required 2 weeks in advance. Private and groups over 3 can be accommodated prior/ subject to availability. Please call to schedule or reach us via the Contact-form.
- Cancellation Policy - A MINIMUM of 72 hours (not including date of flight) rescheduling/ cancellation notice required. Failure to give proper notice will result in forfeited flight, voucher and all monies paid. Cancellations with a requested refund are subject to $100 administration fee, and credit card fees previously paid are non-refundable. A written request via email or US Post requesting refund and acknowledging administration fee and non-refundable credit card fees must be submitted to facilitate.
- All parties flying must sign Participation Form/ Waivers online or in office. Current photo ID and masks are required to fly.
- We currently fly several different types of Aircraft, seating from 4-9 passengers. A minimum of passengers needed to fly on each helicopter. Due to COVID-19 you will fly with your own party, private.
- 225 lb. maximum weight limit per person / 600 lb. combined total for all passengers for weight/ balance & safety on smaller aircraft and discounted tickets. 250 per person maximum weight limit on larger aircraft. The combined total weight for all 4 passengers must not exceed 800 lbs. Please call for additional pricing if customer exceeds individual maximum weight limit and/ or aircraft limits.
- Must be 3 years or older to fly. Passengers under 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian unless PRIOR approval is obtained.
- Aircraft subject to change
- Flights may be rescheduled and/or rerouted in the event of unsafe weather conditions
- Must book and fly prior to any promotional expiration.
- Gratuity not included but ALWAYS appreciated.