Pick-up and Drop-off Locations
- Burbank – BUR
- Carlsbad – CRQ
- Catalina Airport – AVX
- Downtown Los Angeles – DTLA
- Los Angeles International Airport – LAX
- Palm Springs – PSP
- San Diego – SAN
- Santa Barbara – SBA
- Santa Monica – SMO
- Orange County – SNA
- Temecula – F70
- Van Nuys – VNY
Terms and Conditions
OC Helicopters flights take off from our conveniently located offices at the Executive Terminal, John Wayne Airport – 19711 Campus Drive, Ste 260, Santa Ana.
• Please be at our office a minimum of 15 minutes PRIOR to the scheduled flight time.
• Office Hours Monday – Friday 11 am to 5 pm. If we do not answer, please leave a message and we will call you back within 24 hrs. (usually sooner)
• Flight Hours Regular Tours – 11 am to Sunset, Thursday – Sunday (weather permitting/as available) Call for after hours/ additional flight days availability.
• Reservations suggested/required 2 weeks in advance for guest parties 2 or less. Private and groups over 3 can be accommodated/ subject to availability. Please call to schedule at (949) 851-6262 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cancellation Policy; A MINIMUM of 72 hours (not including date flight) rescheduling/ cancellation notice required. Failure to give proper notice will result in forfeited flight, voucher and all monies paid. Cancellation or refunds are subject to $25 per seat administration charge. A written request via email or US Post must be submitted.
We currently fly several different types of Aircraft, seating from 4-9 passengers. A minimum of passengers needed to fly on each helicopter. If your party is less than the minimum people you will probably fly with other people.
• Flight Times; Get Your Feet Wet Ride – 10 minutes, Newport Beach Tour – 15 minutes, Surf City Tour 20 minutes, Laguna Beach Tour – 20 minutes, OC Beaches Tour – 25 minutes, U.F.O. Tour – 30 minutes
• 225 lb. maximum weight limit per person / 600 lb. combined total for all passengers for weight/ balance & safety on smaller aircraft and discounted tickets. 250 lb. per person maximum weight limit on larger aircraft. The combined total weight for all 4 passengers must not exceed 800 lbs. Please call for additional pricing if customer exceeds individual maximum weight limit and/ or aircraft limits
• Special requests, agreed noted weight/s of individuals and or cargo/baggage, may not be changed without prior notification and written approval given by OC Helicopters, or Orange County Helicopters.
• Must be 3yrs or older to fly. Passengers under 18 yrs. must be accompanied by parent or guardian, unless PRIOR approval is obtained.
• Must book and fly prior to any promotional expiration.
• Gift cards may be applied towards tours only. Gift cards may not be applied towards the “Get Your Feet Ride”. One gift card per/person per/tour. Gift cards may not be used in combination with other offers.
• All parties flying tours must sign waiver/ participation form. Current photo ID required to fly for every passenger.
• Flights may be rescheduled and/or rerouted in the event of unsafe weather conditions.
• Aircraft subject to change. Services provided by OC Helicopters, Orange County Helicopters, and Partnered FAA licensed organizations.
• Charter hourly standby fees may vary due to times, locations etc.
• Gratuity not included but ALWAYS appreciated
• OC Helipad located at OC Helicopters Executive Terminal, John Wayne Airport.
• Prices are based on a round trip flight. Roundtrip pricing still applies for drop-off only.
• “After Hours” flights between 10:00pm-7:00am are charged at a “rate-and-a-half, unless negotiated otherwise prior to departure.”
• Flight times are portal to portal from SNA.
• Aircraft have a 1-hour minimum for charters.
• Aircraft have a 3-hour minimum for productions (call for pricing).
• Most airports/helipads require a landing fee ($75.00 to $2,500 per landing).
• Flight times are approximate and may vary due to weather, air traffic control, and other factors beyond the control of pilot/company.
• Aircrafts are subject to maximum legal gross weight limits.
• The Pilot in Command is the ultimate authority regarding flight operations, routes, etc.
*• IMPORTANT: OC Helicopters prospective students should take careful consideration before deciding to take our courses. Export of certain commodities and technology described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130. This includes but is not limited to training in certain hardware and technical data (delivered verbally, visually or in printed form). Due to the requirement that states that prior to commencement of any ground or flight training, all non-U.S. persons (a person who is not a U.S. citizen and/or legal U.S. resident) who wish to receive this training must have an approved license issued by U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, we cannot offer training to non-US persons.
Flying with Animals
The following lists the policy and procedures for travelling aboard our helicopters with animals. All animals fall under this policy regardless of whether they are a “trained service animal”, an “emotional support animal” or a pet.
Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 382.117 states in part that we “Must permit the service animal to accompany the passenger with a disability at any seat in which the passenger sits, unless the animal obstructs an aisle or other area that must remain unobstructed to facilitate an emergency evacuation.”
All helicopter seats are exit row and aisle seating. For this reason, many helicopter operators have instituted a complete ban on animals in the cabin. OC Helicopters will allow animals with the following restrictions which are necessary to fully protect passengers and promote the safe operation of the aircraft. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate un-restrained animals in the cabin. It is impossible to manage animals who may become stressed or traumatized by the noisy environment of the helicopter, and to prevent unwanted access to flight controls.
We will allow passengers to transport animals less than 25 pounds in the cabin on your lap, in middle seats only, in a pet carrier not to exceed the following dimensions: length 24”, by width 16” and height 18”. All companion animals must comply with this policy regardless of whether they are a “trained service animal”, an “emotional support animal” or a “pet”.
We will not transport the following animals;
Hedgehogs, Ferrets, Insects, Rodents, Snakes, Spiders, Sugar Gliders, Reptiles, Amphibians, Goats, non-household birds (farm poultry, waterfowl, game birds, birds of prey), or animals with tusks, horns or hoofs. If in doubt or you have a question, please ask prior to arrival.
We continue to support the rights of all our customers, however reasonable restriction, which ensures the safety of your flight must always come first.
The safety of our guests, staff and aircraft is a top priority at OC Helicopters.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.