• Flights take off from our conveniently located offices at the Atlantic Executive Terminal, John Wayne Airport - 19711 Campus Drive, Ste 260, Santa Ana.
• Please be at our office a minimum of 15 minutes PRIOR to the scheduled flight time.
• Office Hours
Monday - Friday 10am to 4pm.
If we do not answer please leave a message and we will call you back within 24 hrs (usually sooner)
• Flight Hours
Fall/ Winter 11am - 7pm Friday to Sunday (Weather Permitting)
Late Spring/ Summer 11am to 7pm Monday-m Sunday (weather permitting/ as available)
• Reservations required 2 weeks in advance. Please call to schedule at (949) 851-6262
• Cancellation Policy
A MINIMUM of 48 hours rescheduling/ cancellation notice required. Failure to give proper notice will result in forfeited flight, voucher and all monies paid. Cancellation or refunds are subject to $25 per seat administration charge. A written request via email or US Post must be submitted.
• All parties flying must sign waiver. Current photo ID required to fly.
• We currently fly several different types of Aircraft, seating from 3-4 passengers. A minimum of 2 passengers needed to fly on the R44 and 4 on larger Helicopters. If your party is less than the minimum people you will probably fly with other people.
• 225 lb maximum weight limit per person for weight/ balance & safety - 600 pound limit for total passengers.
• Must be 3yrs or older to fly. Passengers under 18 yrs must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
• Aircraft subject to change
• Flights may be rescheduled and/or rerouted in the event of unsafe weather conditions.
• Gratuity not included but ALWAYS appreciated. (Max needs to be kept in the lifestyle to which he would like to be accustomed)
• Must book and fly prior to any promotional expiration.